Justice of Peace
Downloadable Forms
Complaints against a Justice of the Peace (JP)

If you have a complaint against a JP, you can formally write to the Permanent Secretary for Justice. A complaint can include the following allegation:

  • charging of fees
  • unprofessional behavior, negligence, or failure to carry out the Code of Conduct or the relevant laws
  • failure to provide a service or provision of an inadequate level of services
  • incompetence of JPs
  • failing to follow correct or appropriate procedures
  • unfairness, bias, discrimination or prejudice

The Ministry of Justice will conduct its investigation and will advise the complainant of the result.

Finding a Justice of the Peace (JP)

The JP Listing is updated every month. The list contains the contact information of all valid JPs in Fiji.

Please click on the button below to view the list.

Click Here For JP Listing